WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PRICING
GOLD PACKAGE: £1000
£1000 for 10 hours photography - includes a USB of 500 plus, edited and professionally retouched digital images, an online gallery for your guests to download from and an A4 60-page photo book. Extra hours beyond 10 hours photography are charged at £100 per hour.
SILVER ALL DAY PACKAGE: £800
£800 for 8 hours photography - includes a USB of 400 plus, edited and professionally retouched digital images, an online gallery for your guests to download from and an A4 40-page photo book. Extra hours beyond 8 hours photography are charged at £100 per hour.
BRONZE TWO HOUR (CEREMONY ONLY) PACKAGE: £350 - £450
£350 for a weekday or £450 for a Saturday - includes 200 edited and retouched digital images on a private gallery for you and your guests to view and download from. Photography covered includes the arrival of the bride and groom at the ceremony venue and full coverage of the ceremony followed by bride & groom "just married" confetti moments, group shots of the guests and stylish bride & groom portraiture. Extra photography beyond the two hours is £100 per hour (to include extra editing time).
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding - I absolutely love being a wedding photographer and would be honoured to create some fantastic images and a beautiful photo book for you to treasure forever. My style is modern and contemporary and I have twenty years’ experience in portrait and wedding photography. I also welcome invitations to work with same-sex couples on their big day. See my Instagram for examples.
I enjoy capturing those magical, sometimes quirky moments, which express the spirit of your special day. It may be the bride looking in the mirror whilst getting ready, the best man dabbing the groom’s brow, a child’s smile across the aisle, or Grandma grinning through her champagne flute.
Between the wedding ceremony and reception, the bride and groom may like to pose for traditional groups shots but also some offbeat shots, perhaps at the cafe, or pulling a pint at the pub, eating an ice cream from an ice cream van, a sashay over a zebra crossing or a run and a jump in the park (all shots I’ve done before!).
MY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PRIORITY LIST
- Bride getting ready and/or Groom and best man before the ceremony
- Guests arriving, bride arriving.
- Bride & Groom "just married" portraits.
- Confetti shots with guests.
- All-guests group shot.
- Friends and Family small groups.
- Classic Bride and Groom shots.
- Documentary-style shots of Bride and Groom
- Details of table decorations, food, cake, flowers etc.
- Reception, including guests mingling, speeches and first dance.
- USB with over 400 carefully edited and digitally enhanced photographs of your day, with large files for printing and small files for sharing online.
- A beautifully printed and individually designed photo wedding book with 40 pages telling the story of your wedding from beginning to end.
- Online gallery for guests to view and download images
Duplicate photo books for parents of the bride/groom, £150 each.