NICOLA HIPPISLEY PHOTOGRAPHY
- COVID -19
- I hope you and your family are keeping well through these uncertain times. The health and well being of my clients is always important to me – but never more so than now. Because newborn and family photography puts me in really close contact with your family and baby, the government recommendations around social distancing now means I’m sadly going to have to postpone your portrait session.
- For sessions already booked, your deposit is safely secured and is transferable to any type of session you’d like (older baby, baby bath, cake smash, outdoor family etc ). As soon as the guidelines indicate closer contact is safe again, I’ll be in touch to arrange a suitable date with you.
- As a small independent business I have grown only through the support of you, my wonderful clients, and for that I am so grateful. But I know that with support, we’ll all get through this crazy time too.
- As a token of my appreciation of your understanding during this difficult period I’m also going to include an extra print credit of £50 for sessions already booked and those booking in advance. Gift vouchers are also possible to purchase for a future shoot for you or a friend.
- Thank you once again for your valued custom and I look forward to creating stunning portraits of your family in the very near future.
NEWBORN BABY, FAMILY AND WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
STOKE NEWINGTON, LONDON N16